Component Manufacturing Capabilities
Everyone at Ford believes that offering a flexible service will lead to satisfying customer needs, so our Component division can offer single item/batch prototyping through to program management of parts. We always offer competitive pricing and maintain the highest level of delivery and quality performance to all customers.
In our Component division, we have the capabilities to provide a one stop solution to your component purchasing requirements.
- Precision Metal Machining/Pressing/Stamping components
- Low Cost Tooling (LCT) options.
- Small order processing to full supply chain delivery (Batching & Kitting)
- Manufacture parts approved to the industry standard ISO9001:2008, we are working towards being AS EN 9100 rev C (also known as AS9100) and TS16949 approved in the near future. We include procedures to supply documents for PPAP, ISIR/FAIR, FMEA, APQP, CMM, SPC, independent Chemical & Physical product testing.
- Manufacture New Build Parts to our client specification, made from many types of metals.
- Manufacture Parts for Aftersales market requirements for new engineered assemblies.
- Manufacture Obsolete Parts for aftersales markets for outmoded engineered assemblies.
Our objective is to add value to projects, provide high quality reliable products, give on time deliveries, and ensure we provide a competitive price.
We offer our customers the latest in a wide range of capabilities including precision pressing, stamping, and laser cutting among many others. This means we offer a diverse range of components suitable for a variation of requirements in many industries. The wide range of capabilities and products across the business enables Ford Components Group to be considered a key supplier to Distributors, OEMs, Tier 1 and Tier 2 as well as supply chain management companies.
Component Manufacturing Flexible to Customer Needs
Everyone at Ford Engineering Group believes that offering a flexible & reliable service will lead to satisfying customer needs. We continue to offer competitive pricing and maintain the highest level of delivery and quality performance to all our customers.