Component Manufacturing Capabilities
Everyone at Ford believes that offering a flexible service will lead to satisfying customer needs, so our Industrial division can offer single item/batch prototyping through to program management of parts. We always offer competitive pricing and maintain the highest level of delivery and quality performance to all customers.
In our Component division, we have the capabilities to provide a one stop solution to your component purchasing requirements.
- High Precision Pressing/Stamping
- Low Cost Tooling (LCT) options.
- Small order processing to full supply chain delivery (Batching & Kitting)
- Manufacture parts approved to the industry standard ISO9001:2015, we are working towards being AS EN 9100 rev D. We include procedures to supply documents for PPAP, ISIR/FAIR, FMEA, APQP, CMM, SPC, independent Chemical & Physical product testing.
- Manufacture New Build Parts to our client specification, made from many types of metals.
- Manufacture Parts for Aftersales market requirements for new engineered assemblies.
- Manufacture Obsolete Parts for aftersales markets for outmoded engineered assemblies.
Our objective is to add value to projects, provide high quality reliable products, give on time deliveries, and ensure we provide a competitive price.
Component Manufacturing Flexible to Customer Needs
Everyone at Ford Engineering Group believes that offering a flexible & reliable service will lead to satisfying customer needs. We continue to offer competitive pricing and maintain the highest level of delivery and quality performance to all our customers.